Wednesday, April 6, 2011
4-6-11 7:04 pm Snow Storm
Because of my neighbors' generosity of space, we can all look forward to homegrown asparagus. A gift that will continue to give. Because of my husband's sensitivity, generosity of time and effort, and excellent memory, I have had perfect coffee, flowers, and culinary delights of all kinds today. We have more deposits into the veritable bank account of our relationship. Because of my daughter's intellect, sensitivity, and heightening awareness, I experience the most pleasurable journey of parenthood imaginable. She keeps getting smarter and more sensitive. Because of thoughtful co-workers, I enjoyed several very fun rounds of bowling today. My job may not be there next year, yet the memory remains. Because my friends and colleagues at work trust me to do my job, I get repeated opportunities to hone my craft. Honing these skills helps me help others, the greatest gift. Because of gratitude, I continually relive the most pleasurable memories of my life. They will be mine, forever, to share with anyone who might like to listen to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment